SHULL CODE OF CONDUCT
· Follow adult directions and stay within boundaries
· Keep hands, feet and objects to self
· Speak kindly and discourage name calling, profanity, and teasing
· Use playground equipment appropriately
· Play safely and do not fight, bully, kick or threaten
· Use your words to prevent problems
· Follow established playground game rules
· Have many Shull friends, no "boyfriends/girlfriends" allowed
· Having dangerous objects or look-alikes is against the rules
· Do not throw rocks, grass, pebbles or other items other than playground balls
· Leave leaves and branches on trees
· Leave cell phones, toys, cd players, or gaming technology at home
· Respect school property
· HALLWAYS Walk in the hallways
Leave your backpack on the classroom hook in the morning and
wait by the office until a teacher arrives to supervise play
Observe door opening safety circles
· RESTROOMS Do not play in the restrooms
Three in at a time maximum
· CAFETERIA Use indoor voices and appropriate table manners
UPPER GRADE CODE OF CONDUCT
Shull Upper Grade Students will:
· Follow the Shull Code of Conduct.
· Be role models to younger students showing them correct manners and behavior.
· Provide school leadership through student council and participation in school events.
· Follow the direction of all adults and be polite to all members of the Shull Community.
· Not enter any upper grade classroom if a teacher is not present.
· Pre-arrange helping in a primary classroom (do not knock on doors).
· Model good sportsmanship.
· Respect their peers and support each other to be the best they can be.